07 August 2006

Fun to be had

…or something like that. Dorian insists on seeing this on my blog, so here it is:

Despite my best efforts, G and M (formerly known as “that horrible girl” and “temporary roommate M”) showed up to game night on Friday. Now, we had no problem with M and actually wanted to invite him, but since he’s moved in with G, we are unable to invite him without inviting her as well. Somehow, the word got out and they both showed up. Except for her usual “can you believe what a huge slut I am?” stories and excessive volume, it was fine, and we were having fun. Around midnight, people started leaving, and I was seriously considering going to bed and letting Des play hostess by herself. But I didn’t, and boy was that a bad decision.

Apparently they’re not teaching the “know your own limits” lessons in undergrad anymore cause M crossed that line at a sprint and kept on going. Around 1:30 he puked in our dining room. As Des and I were trying to drag him to his feet and out the front door, he grabbed both of our asses and was promptly dropped on the floor with shouts of “Oh hell no!” and “Are you kidding?” We finally got him outside, and J and G kept him upright while Des and I cleaned up. G earned points for getting the hint that he would not be invited to sleep on our couch, so I helped her walk him home. It took us 15 minutes to take him three blocks. We will see if he has learned his lesson and is apologetic enough to be invited back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, for once I'm not jealous of your ability to socialize and interact with the people you go to school with.