05 December 2004

A Couple of Thoughts

There are many good reasons to get up early on Saturday morning: diving, fishing, surfing-anything that depends on the tides really-hiking, boating, camping, taking action to rid the world of injustice and strife...but shopping is NOT on the list!

My favorite radio station was having a throw-back weekend, and when I was in the car today, they were focusing on the year I graduated from high school.

Has the world gone mad?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that the world has gone mad...but you may have

Anonymous said...

the world HAS gone mad

Maggie said...

I've been mad for a long time. This is not news.

Crystal said...

Maggie!!! You're back! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

you are back...please excuse my last comment on the next posting...thanks

Anonymous said...

How is it that Maggie posts at most once a week and still gets the most comments?

Anonymous said...

Cause Maggie doesn't care that we use her blog as a personal chat room? I dunno, I'm thinking of ignoring Maggie's blog completely in the same way that I'm boycotting movie trivia.

Anonymous said...

good idea dorian, i suck at movie trivia anyways, and there is nothing to read on maggie's blog cause it's the same ol' thing everyday...i with big d on this one

Anonymous said...

I'm with big D and lil' Jen on this one! But I had to make it an even 10 on the comments

Anonymous said...

Now it's 11

Crystal said...

For the record-I enjoy the movie trivia - it is quite random :) But whose blog will we use to talk to eachother-everyone else's says things!

Anonymous said...

Good point Crystal, it's not about Maggie anyway.

Anonymous said...

that's right...maggie who? and crystal...just go ahead and keep playing that darn movie trivia...i will still beat you in my trivia...at least that makes me feel smart sometimes...anyways...the whole toys for tots thing...i think it is a good idea...i am doing it...is anyone else

Anonymous said...

I think Maggie is ignoring our nonsense. But she definitely agrees with me that Jen is a blog bitch, however....while she is just a bitch on Dorian's blog...she is a passive-agressive bitch on Maggie's blog. Also Maggie does not care if we use her blog as a personal chat room, while I'm pretty sure she reads our comments they don't seem to affect her and why should she care if we boycott movie trivia? she doesn't play or monitor it anyway.

Anonymous said...

ok i am sorry that i am a bitch...i still love you guys...anyways, dany go to this website for the toys for tots info...sorry i can't link it from a post. but i will put it on my blog as well...http://www.toysfortots2004.com/site/pp.asp?c=coILKTMFF&b=236679

Anonymous said...

I think the more comments we make the less Maggie writes on her blog, she is clearly ungrateful and unworthy of her blogging privileges, I'm thinking about revoking them actually- and by that I mean I may change her password.

Anonymous said...

If you change her password will I get to know it?

Anonymous said...

Of course Amanda, afterall you are contributor to Maggie's blog, unlike Maggie.