I'm not sure it's really the winter that I won't like. It's the possibilities that were brought to mind when someone asked me, "what happens if the jellyfish aren't gone before the river freezes?" Visions of chipping through the ice every morning at sunrise immediately took over my thoughts and haven't really gone away.
3 comments:
I love snow. I'm not sure how you're gonna like the winter though. We shall see. And there's always Mexico.
I'm not sure it's really the winter that I won't like. It's the possibilities that were brought to mind when someone asked me, "what happens if the jellyfish aren't gone before the river freezes?" Visions of chipping through the ice every morning at sunrise immediately took over my thoughts and haven't really gone away.
neoprene waders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
consider investing in a pair -- i use them for winter marsh work, keeps you warm and dry!! :)
Post a Comment