13 April 2007

This is what I'm doing with my time

Lately I've happened upon a couple of shark attack related statistics that have left me wondering what's wrong with the world. First, National Geographic says that you are more likely to be bitten by a New Yorker than by a shark. Second MSN claims that you are more likely to be injured in a toilet seat-related incident than by a shark.

Why are New Yorkers biting people?
Who injures him or herself on a toilet seat? How do you even do that?

I recieved an email this morning with the title "For your procrastination." It contained a link to this. I can't stop watching. Berkley is now at the top of my list of places to work when I grow up. Any place that created the Protein Synthesis Dance and also holds the record for the largest number of people mooning at one time can't be bad, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that's what science on LSD looks like.