18 May 2009

You be the judge...

R's wedding was Saturday, and despite the forecast from the previous post, the weather was spectacular. It was windy, but that kept the bugs off, and perhaps a little cool, but given the expected weather, I think we will take it. Upon suggesting that perhaps my dress was a little revealing for next week's wedding, which will be held in a church and attended by my mother, I was told that as long as you are showing less cleavage than the bride's mother, it's perfectly appropriate. To dork things up a little, I think this should probably be expressed as a ratio since the bride's mother had a whole lot more to show than me, but that's beside the point.

Since I know that the readership of this blog is less than or equal to three, I'm willing to put it to a vote:


Do I need to go shopping?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the dress spen the money on something fun

Crystal said...

i think the dress is beautiful and appropriate!

Hottness!

Maggie said...

Thanks Crys. I quite like it myself, but you know, mothers. When I was informed completely unprovokedly that my cleavage was "delicious", I wondered if that was really what I was going for.

Dorian said...

I think you look fine. Why are people so obsessed with your cleavage? Perverts.