I'm currently staying in the hotel where the pina colada was invented. My talk was this morning, and it went well and was well received, so of course this afternoon was time for fun and rum. I'm a little sunburnt, and there's sand in my bra. While the pitcher of pina coladas that I helped polish off was not the best tasting that I've ever had, it does seem to have done the job. Now if the slightly weird dude who has been attempting to awkwardly hit on me since Sunday gets told all about himself over dinner, it is definitely not my fault.
It's 82 degrees here. If it weren't for the lack of vegetables available in restaurants (and the lack of money to continue spending in the restaurants) here, there's a good chance I'd not come home.
16 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anthony Bourdain went to that hotel and was appalled that "the original" piƱa colada came mainly from a can
Post a Comment