Things seem to have gone a little loopy around here. This is an actual slide from a lecture from class on Tuesday. As we speak (or as I type), the maintenance staff is blaring Audio Slave, playing various air instruments and consuming what remains of the liquor from the Christmas party that started four hours ago. They are way more dedicated than I am right now. I need to use my time for either work or sleep, and since no work is likely to happen around here today, I'm off to nap. With any luck, I will be spared a rerun of the dream in which the jellyfish came back. They brought friends (another species), and I was forced to count and identify every 4 hours.
15 December 2005
Oyster mafia?
Things seem to have gone a little loopy around here. This is an actual slide from a lecture from class on Tuesday. As we speak (or as I type), the maintenance staff is blaring Audio Slave, playing various air instruments and consuming what remains of the liquor from the Christmas party that started four hours ago. They are way more dedicated than I am right now. I need to use my time for either work or sleep, and since no work is likely to happen around here today, I'm off to nap. With any luck, I will be spared a rerun of the dream in which the jellyfish came back. They brought friends (another species), and I was forced to count and identify every 4 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oyster mafia, huh? Were they funded by Mrs. Paul too?
Post a Comment