04 December 2005

Threw myself a party...

...cause jelly time is OVER!!!

Saturday morning was my official last jelly count of the season. I had a class forum and field trip after that. My presentation went ok I guess, and I'm glad it's over. Since all my friends from class (who live in Annapolis, Baltimore, and College Park) were in town, we threw a party. While we were outside playing nails, it started to sleet, and there were a couple of snow flakes. They are calling for snow tomorrow, so jelly time ended just in time. Judging by length, it was the best party of the semester. People finally crashed around 4. The house finally seemed crowded when I woke up today to find 10 extra people sleeping here. But they win because they cleaned up before any of the actual Locust St. roommates even got up. Rather than sitting around nursing our hangovers today, we put up Christmas decorations. I'm proud to report that there were not major injuries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for no more jellies!

But christmas decorating isn't nearly as fun without major injuries.