The annual Halloween party is tomorrow night, and here I sit trying to come up with a costume (despite the fact that I should be sitting here working very very hard on my ERF presentation that I haven’t started and that for some reason is not writing itself). I had a fantastic idea, but then my roommate stole it. I was going to be the girl in the bee costume from the Blind Mellon video. Now I’m completely idealess. Okay, that’s not completely true, I’m considering going as a devil with a blue dress on. I don’t know why that fascinates me so, but it does. Sadly, I do not own a blue dress or any other part of the costume, except possibly red tights which may have been salvaged from last year. On Wednesday afternoon, I went to get my hair cut, and the girl who cuts my hair gave me a spare costume that was accidentally shipped to her. I had no idea that it was possible to make a Greek goddess look frumpy, but her costume sure does on me. I blame the costume. The only good news here is that I think it’s going to rain tomorrow, so I’ll have all day to come up with a costume after our softball game gets cancelled. If you have any good, easy, fast, cheap costume ideas, please call immediately.
26 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment