09 November 2007
Back in the Groove
Groove City that is. ERF was good but long. The talk went extremely well. Contacts were made. We finally took D's advice to ditch out for a morning to see Providence, and it probably saved me from completely melting down over all of the figures that I saw that can only be described as "artistic renderings". We only walked for two hours, but I think we covered about a quarter of the area of the entire state. And now, let the napping begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you referring to Providence, Rhode Island? Does that mean that RI does exist? I'm confused and a little scared...I'll be in the bunker in the back yard.
I have further evidence "Rhode Island" doesn't exist. My Mozilla spell check doesn't recognize the "Rhode" part of "Rhode Island." Therefore, it cannot be a real place.
Post a Comment