12 November 2007

Regarding the existance of RI

Amanda raises an interesting question...

Yes, I was referring to Providence, RI. However, my experience suggests that there is a bend or something in the time-space continuum such that "Rhode Island" (or "li'l Rhodie" as we've taken to calling it) is actually part of both New Jersey and the city of Boston at the same time rather than a distinct state of it's own. Make of this what you will... my take is that "Rhode Island" does in fact exist, but it's exact location and statehood are still in question. And now I am off to plan my next trip into the unknown (Idaho?) or to determine the origin of the odd little itchy white bumps on my finger. With any luck I'll be going home to take a Benedryl and go to bed instead of sorting out the giant mess on my desk.

PS- I believe that I've also been to "Delaware", though there is no hard evidence that I ever actually left Maryland.

No comments: