The reason my weeknights would have been interesting to look at is that my roommate is out of town. I don't really know how she has time or money to take a two week vacation in the middle of field season, but that's a whole other story. Since she's gone, I have a lot more control over how much time her filthy beast gets to be inside, how often he gets brushed (she seems to think it's more like torture than grooming), and which furniture he gets to be on. The resultant decrease in hair deposition means that the living room is not off limits to the giant knitting project, so I've been able to venture out of my room with it. And so, what you would have seen in the picture, had I taken one, would have been my laptop sitting on the end table (which the roommate seems to have labeled as clutter and thus keeps putting it in a closet), playing back episodes of The Office next to a glass of wine and/or various unhealthy snacks and knitting paraphernalia all in front of the comfy chair. Too bad she has to come back.
And while you're imagining pictures that I meant to take and post, but didn't, also imagine pictures of 12 jars of delightfully bright plum/apricot jam and a nearly done afghan (a wedding present for another cousin).
No comments:
Post a Comment