17 September 2008

Counting my blessings

Oh how I wish I didn't have to hear the conversation that is happening in my house right now. For some perspective, let me point out that Roommate D was on the phone with her out of town boyfriend when I got home last night at least until I fell asleep about an hour later. After walking in the door from work, she immediately called him...

D:(in weird high pitched emotional voice) Hi. You picked up.
Him: ...(obviously I can't hear the other side)
D: Well you haven't returned any of my calls or emails.
Me (to self, obviously): you've emailed and called more than once in a single day?!?
Him: ...
D: Well what hurt your feelings?

I am a lucky lucky girl because I don't have to talk about hurt feelings or call multiple times a day. My boyfriend is not a girl. Obviously though, I am a terrible person. I'd be set if only she could speak quietly enough to keep her private conversations private...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neediness is sexy.