30 October 2010

Where does the time go?

I'm posting this mostly because I just noticed that I haven't posted anything at all in the whole month of October. I haven't heard anything from the blog police yet, but I'm sure they're coming.

Also, I'm sitting in my office at 7:48 on a Saturday morning because the class I'm the TA for was supposed to go on a field trip this morning. I came in early to make sure the food was all ready to go. Then I got a call saying that the boat was broken (and the people rejoiced!). Now I have to sit here and kill time until the students arrive, give them the good news, and go back to bed. I was extremely pleased that the news came before I caffeinated for the day. This is going to be the first weekend I've had off all month, and I am looking forward to it.

No comments: