02 November 2010

A few more questions

1) How is it possible that the temperature in my office fluctuated 15 degrees yesterday (and is expected to do the same today)? When I came in yesterday, it was 68F, when I left it was 83F. In my house where we have not turned on the heat, it only fluctuated from 63F to 68F. It seems to me that this much larger, heated building should be more stable. Have the thermostats fallen under the control of evil aliens who are trying to take over the world?

2) Can someone please explain to me why I can take a whole, uncooked chicken and a giant squash and make not one, but two beautiful meals from scratch without so much as a recipe, but I am completely incapable of making anything edible from the corn muffin recipe on the back of the corn meal bag?

No comments: