19 November 2010

The sun will come out tomorrow...

... and I will take absolutely no notice because for the first time in six weeks, there will be exactly zero alarm clocks going off in my house for two days in a row. Plus, if I manage to get three weeks worth of clean laundry folded and the kitchen mess under control tonight, I'll be able to sit down, relax, and make a concerted effort toward the Christmas knitting.

Current knitting status:
Finished: 1 lace scarf for Sallie; 1 skein custom dyed yarn for mom, colorway: nuts and berries: 3 skeins custom died yarn for brothers, colorway: walnut camo
In progress (possibly finished by Monday): One bag for my cousin and one super secret item
Still on the list: Lace scarf for mom; 2 camo balaclavas for brothers; 1 pair of felted slippers commissioned by mom; possibly one more super secret item

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these super secret items are intriguing.

Maggie said...

You would think so. One of them is the defense present that I made you pick a color for. The knitting is done, and I'm imposing the rule that I'm not allowed to knit anything else tomorrow until I do the sewing. Don't get excited yet though. After that, there's still one more finishing step before I can send it off.

Anonymous said...

better hurry, I move in a month