09 April 2005

In Protest of the Courtesy Laugh

I was called grumpy by no less than four people today, and I couldn't figure out why until now...I REFUSE to give a courtesy laugh. I was in a perfectly pleasant mood (see last post for details), but apparently my lack of laughter at stupidity is rude. If people are that concerned about making me laugh, that's nice, I like to laugh, but they are going to have to try a lot harder. I've decided that this subject will be the main focus if the first chapter of the book I'm going to write, They Can All Kiss My Ass (thanks for the title D).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read that one. You're a first class trash-talker.

Anonymous said...

man... grumpy used to be my nickname. do you remember me telling you about bob/jason? who the first time he got in my car said "damn grumpy...i didn't know you was a pimp" ha ha ha
but yeah "if you wanna kiss my ass then you better do it fast, cause we're all gonna die someday"

Anonymous said...

Here's a quote for your book, "Why is it that men can be bastards but women must wear pearls and smile?" ~Lynn Hecht Schafren

Crystal said...

Sorry mags...i don't want to give up the cowboy and Dorian can't make me!

Maggie said...

It's ok, crystal, you can keep him.