07 September 2005

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain...

I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
and speak my point of view
But it's not sane, It's not sane
-Blind Mellon

That about sums it up. That song is playing loudly in the hallway, but I can't hear it from my office. Hardly seems fair.

I got odd phone calls from my brothers last night. Both of them wanted to know if I have any hot roommates. I informed Andy that he already has more hot girl than he knows what to do with (and way more than he deserves). I told Jake that he's nasty. He's only 18 years old, and all the roommates are older than me. I told him that he needs to find a nice girl hisown age, but apparently there are none in his auto body classes.

A certain genious sent me this fantastic comic, and I actually figured out how to post it, so enjoy.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What nothing to say about Joel the Jellyfish? That's sad.

JIK said...

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/j/jellyfish.asp

Maggie said...

Hehe. Thanks Jenny.