...or at least that was the plan in case anything scandalous happened on the fieldtrip/camping trip my class went on this weekend. I laughed, I cried, I nearly got in a brawl with a braless vegitarian hippy. I came back to find that those I left in charge of the jellyfish are not to be trusted. I promise there'll be more details later but right now I'm entirely too drained and of course filthy.
18 September 2005
What happens in Frostberg stays in Frostberg!
...or at least that was the plan in case anything scandalous happened on the fieldtrip/camping trip my class went on this weekend. I laughed, I cried, I nearly got in a brawl with a braless vegitarian hippy. I came back to find that those I left in charge of the jellyfish are not to be trusted. I promise there'll be more details later but right now I'm entirely too drained and of course filthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment