Spent the morning searching for the USB cord for my camera so I could download some pictures of my net for my seminar (which is Friday...I'm somewhere between completely terrified and sure that it'll be the best presentation ever made). I guess it's been a long time since I last emptied my camera because I found this. Last time I visited Dorian was the weekend of my birthday. She filled my bedroom with balloons. Piling them up in one corner so I could move around the room turned into the best game ever...or at least a close second to the bouncy ball game.

This one is the view from my car as I was leaving the lab one day. They had mowed the soccer field the day before, but the dandilions sprang back quick. The angle of the sun made everything shiny. If only there had been a slip-n-slide that field would have been perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment