31 May 2006

Very nearly a bad day...

Remember when I said any day that ends with all of my fingers attached is a good day? I took yesterday afternoon off to go to the beach. Sounds like a good day so far right? We stopped for gas on the way out of town, and I slammed my finger in the car door. I won’t go into the details as I am being a huge baby about it. At first I thought, “Bring me a bandaid! We’re going to the BEACH!!” But then just looking at it made me woozy. Des took me home. I weakly cleaned myself up, and we decided that I did not require professional attention. I sent her on to the beach with her friend from Alaska. After a couple of hours of ice, I decided to try to go back to work. I wanted to change the bandaid first. That started the whole woozy process again. This time there was crying and calling mom. I did not make it off the couch the rest of the day.

Anyway, the point of the story is that I’m currently typing without my right index finger, so the postings will likely be few and far between for a while.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

:( Poor Maggie. I'm sorry! Get that finger back into action missy!