Who knew?
Have been way more productive in the last 4 hours than I have been in the last week and a half. The net is finally in proper working order again, and I’ve got two jellyfish stings and several cuts inflicted by one angry crab that will undoubtedly become infected to show for it. My advisor finally decided to make an appearance about the same time that I made it back to the office myself. All of his students descended upon his office at the same time. Luckily my smeared-with-mud appearance earned me the first turn (I think he thought something must have gone horribly wrong for me to be this dirty, but actually it was just some routine maintenance that was long overdue). I also managed to send out a bunch of emails begging for input on an experiment I’m designing or asking to borrow equipment. Now I’m sitting here waiting for responses and repeatedly picking up the empty Coke can in hopes that it has miraculously become full again. Clearly a sign that it’s time to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for being mud covered, shopping and building things...sounds fun!
Post a Comment