Yesterday I managed to finish everything I'd planned on doing except for some reading before noon. It was a rainy day, perfect for reading in bed, so I brought a bunch of papers home. I really did read them, and a couple more that I hadn't actually planned on reading, but I also went grocery shopping and dyed some yarn. It's lovely. See?
Also, may I introduce Twitch. I think she's big enough to call her a survivor (and to tell that she's a she), so I've given her a name. I'm sure its meaning is obvious.
And now for a shameless advertisement. Yesterday morning, I decided that I was going to clean out my closet after work. This may or may not have been because I nearly got lost looking for a particular shoe. As a reward, I decided to buy myself a new pair, but only if I managed to throw out 5 pairs. So I shopped and shopped, and shortly before lunch, I found what I wanted on Zappos.com. I placed my order at 11:55 AM. I did not ask for any special shipping and only selected the FREE shipping that comes with all their shoes. The shoes were at my house at 1:54 PM today! This morning I got an email saying that they'd decided to expedite my order and upgrade my shipping at no extra cost and for no apparent reason. So do go give them your business. Also, I love the shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment