27 April 2008

Pretty

My orals were Friday morning. I passed. Some would say with flying colors. I'm not sure I'm one of them, but all I care about is that it's over. I'm not sure when I became the kind of girl who puts it on the internet when her boyfriend brings her flowers, but here they are. And I'll not even try to recreate the noise I made over them because you wouldn't believe it anyway.


I also somehow managed to survive the party afterwards. No thanks to my friends who were obviously trying to kill me. Spent the rest of the weekend being completely lazy. Which facilitated the next pretty picture. I finished sock #1 from my own hand dyed. It's not really quite so glowing as it appears here. The true colors are true reds and brickey oranges. Very Maggie.
I currently have two other socks on the needles, and neither of them is the mate to this one. Luckily I won't be wanting to wear wool socks anytime soon because it's finally getting warm.

No comments: