25 November 2004

A FEW Answers

You all are way out of control...but you did bring up some very interesting topics that I will definitely rant about eventually. Obviously, there is no way I can get to all of them tonight, but I do have a few answers for you:

Jen, you did in fact ask some really great questions, and I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I've been having some technical difficulties.

Sorry Crystal. I don't know the answers to the trivia myself, as you can clearly see from my scores.

Dany, shrimp sex is Amanda's department, you'll have to ask her.

No Amanda, I do not regret making my challenge. You all have too much time on your hands, but you've brought up some interesting topics that I can't wait to dig into.

So there you have it. I'll get to the rest as soon as I can. I can't wait to read about all the action you will take to help defend the environment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Dorian?

Anonymous said...

yeah, what about dorian...

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Where are our answers? Slacker!