27 November 2004

International Right to Know

Earth Rights International is working on an International Right to Know campaign requiring U.S. corporations to disclose essential information on their labor practices and conditions, toxic releases and environmental impacts, and human rights practices wherever they operate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it time for another coup yet?

Crystal said...

Definately-Maggie has been slagging in her blogging duties. I think this might affect her superhero powers

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to boycott the movie trivia, I'm not sure how I'll learn about chloroflorocarbons but I'll have to make do.

Crystal said...

Just for the record...slagging is a combination between slacking and lagging. I apologize; I was kind of tired last night.

Anonymous said...

it's ok that you were tired last night crys, i am tired too, but i still have time to blog. Maggie Mae, where are you, i miss you.....