Well not really, it's pretty grey and rainy, but I don't really let the weather affect me. The poster just got delivered to me in my office, and it's BEAUTIFUL! I'll start taking bids from private collectors immediately after the open house on Saturday, but really I think it would be cheating the public for it not to be in a museum.
My tire is finally fixed with a minimum of profanity directed at the mechanic. I mean really...I changed the damn thing by myself with no power tools in about 10 min. What could possibly have taken a group of professionals with fancy tools an hour? Maybe they'd like to give me back the $20 charge for labor and I could have done it myself. Then the next time I have to change it, the lug nuts won't be so tight I nearly break myself trying to loosen them.
Found some interesting patterns in the data this morning. Can't wait to figure out what they mean...maybe nothing, but I'm more hopeful about this than the crazy lunar spawning idea. We'll see. Today the water temperature FINALLY dropped below 19C, so if it holds it's only a matter of days before the jellyfish finally die off and about a week before I can sleep again. I refuse to count jellyfish in November on principal, so they need to hurry up.
...and Amanda wind the naming rights. The new laptop shall henceforth be known as Peanut Butter...PB for short.
13 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment