...cause it seems to be the big trend in titles these days.
Last week we discovered a wonderful new Thursday Night activity. There's a coffee house in the next town over that holds a trivia night. It's $5 to enter, and the winning team takes home half the procedes. Most of the teams are older folks who take the comptetion very seriously and even study. Last week we came in 4th of 11 teams, a record for student teams from the lab so far.
I packed a whole weekend worth of activity in to Saturday, then sat around all day Sunday. Despite the fact that it was way too cold and I didn't want to be awake, the class field trip was a good time (anytime you come home with fish scales up your nose is a good time, right?). The Halloween party was Saturday night. We kicked the keg way too early, but otherwise it was a good time.
Found out today just how big of a dork I am...I went to my mailbox looking for a test that's supposed to show up. It wasn't there, but I did get a catalog of water sampling equipment. I spent the next hour and a half marking pages. I can't wait until next year!
31 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment