Linus: When Juliet asks 'O Romeo, Romeo, whereforth art thou Romeo', she is not wondering where he is. Rather she is commenting on the fact of his being named Romeo!
Lucy: Now that I know that, what do I do?
Spent the week procrastinating and playing with the data. Found some interesting things. Have no idea what they mean.
Yesterday was an all around perfect day. Des and I went to the beach early and stayed a lot longer than planned. It was the perfect beach day...not too hot, but warm enough to go in the water. There have been no new injuries except a bit of a sunburn. Those who declined to go in favor of sleeping in will continue to be ridiculed.
After a shower, a few of us went bowling. Sadly, the boys beat the girls in both games. We'll get them next time. Then we met the rest of the crew at the School St. house to watch Crash. They said it was chosen for the evening because it looked like a fun movie. They were wrong! More than a few of us ended up crying.
The plan was to be productive all day today. If taking several naps can be considered productive, the I have definitely succeeded.
02 October 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment