11 October 2005

Naming time once again...

In case you hadn't noticed, hell froze over this morning.

I FINALLY got my laptop, so I'm finally mobile.

In other news, the field trip up the Patuxent went grandly. Tammy rained on us all day, but you know how I enjoy a chance to break out the rain gear and watch the land lubbers get sea sick. Woke up on Sunday morning to find that one of my tires was slashed while parked in the yard. It could have been worse...all four of my roommate's were slashed. After lots of violent talk, I went to GoodYear (which pissed me off more...after they screwed me over on the engine work this summer, I promised to never come back). Lucky for me I bought the extra warranty when I bought the tires, so I won't have to pay for it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look...

Maggie said...

NO, YOU LOOK...

Maggie said...

Just some punk from the neighborhood I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

You should name your computer Peanut Butter to go along with Jelly Time

Anonymous said...

That is an AWESOME idea Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!