03 May 2005

My Committee at Work

After recent complaints that the crazy/rude people at work are getting crazier/ruder the closer I get to my last day, I was told that it's just me...I must be noticing them more as I get closer to being able to pretend that they don't exist again. Today I have proof that it is not just me. A man was caught using a mirror to look under the stalls in the women's bathroom. I've been saying that there are pervy people in that place all along!

In related news, 16 days until I quit!

5 comments:

jjumpingj@yahoo.com said...

uh, Maggie...two questions...first, with all this hostility i never knew you had, uh, you don't carry a gun to work, do you? ;-)
and second...by pervs, well, yes, we do have some strange employees, but perversion may be a little strong when commenting on our management
it's been a pleasant surprise, getting to know you at work...remember, if you want a glimpse of employment without a degree, think of me...take care

Anonymous said...

question...where do you work??? and when do i get my sauce. if your mom is seriously going to cut you off, hold her at gunpoint until she makes more...no really, don't do that...but tell her that you need it more than air and maybe she will make you 10 cases of it...that would be the greatest news in the world.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I suggested that Maggie carry her gun to work...lol. Jen, but it could also work to inspire sauce making. Maggie, I already told you... that guy should be arrested.

Anonymous said...

how did a man get in the women's bathroom long enough to pull out a mirror?

Maggie said...

14 now Nicole...and still counting.

Who knows, Dorian's offered a road trip to Mexico for later today, could be right now!