06 June 2005

I Love This Place!!

That's about all I've got to say at the moment. The weather is finally better (everyone here is griping about the heat and humidity, but it seems like home to me), there are lots of places to walk, and I had a wonderful time at the Nationals game with Moose yesterday (yes, I got burnt AGAIN, but this time I wore sunscreen, so I'm all splotchy because I obviously missed some spots). My research has a very vague and short term semblance of direction, an improvement over this morning. I should have myown computer by tomorrow so I will no longer be in the public lab with the undergrads, and I get to start setting up MY lab the way I like it ( cause it's all about me).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad that you are gonna like your new home for awhile....did you by any chance get any more sauce out of your mom...????

Anonymous said...

Enjoy you're new home

Maggie said...

Jen--she cut me off! She made me one last batch and said that I'm a big girl now and can make myown sauce. She's right, I can, but it's not the same. Everything's better when it's momma-made!