21 June 2005
I'm about to throw Your Mom out the window!
I don't know what's wrong with this thing, but I've had enough. I've been sitting here innocently reading a book about jellyfish for the last hour, and for no reason at all, this computer keeps running...LOUDLY. My car's still not fixed, and I think I've entered some alternate climatological universe. It's the first day of summer, and I'm still wearing a sweater. I know I moved north, but not to the North Pole. The jellyfish need warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maggie, sorry to hear about your car. When cars don't run, it's as if some universal law is being violated (mainly, the law of motion). Must be something to do with entropy. Read your posts about battling biologists -- remember, if it gets too bad, there is always retail. (ducks)
i almost forget that your mom was the name of your computer when i saw the title...i almost got offended...hehe
jen...isn't that fantastic! Once again, Dorian shows her brilliance.
Post a Comment