But wait! I'm a professional student...it is my job.
I came in this morning with all kinds of plans for being productive, and I got right to work. Now it's 10am, and I'm finished with everything I had planned on accomplishing today. My boss is gone for the week, so I forsee a nap in my immediate future.
This weekend I saw my first jellyfish, three of them in fact. They were tiny and kind of sick looking, but they were there, and I was thrilled. I had planned on spending the rest of the week on the dock getting ready for the rest of them to show up, but now it's raining. Of course I won't melt, and I might just go out there anyway. But the salinity will drop, meaning that I'll need to stretch about two days worth of work over a month instead of just a week.
I had a fantastic weekend...went for a long bike ride and remembered why I hate endurance sports. I was introduced to the deliciousness that is Dockside, which must be the greatest restaurant ever. As the name suggests, it is beside the dock, and you can sit outside over the water and not be rushed. I had forgotten how nice it is to live in a world where people have weekends off.
27 June 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment