All morning I was thinking maybe if I get my car back today (which I haven't), I'll leave work early and go to the book store. More books would likely make the gigantic check I'm going to write the mechanic (if he ever decides to give me back my car) hurt just a little less. So I was making a list of books I wanted to look for and finding the address of the shop on the internet when I realized why they call it Never On Tuesday...they forgot the important part of the name. They are never OPEN on Tuesday. Talk about bursting my bubble...and I think later it's going to rain on my parade.
Shockingly enough, I've actually been productive today. I found higher quality mesh much cheaper than what the lab normally buys (which will hopefully eliminate the need to replace it so often). Now all I need is rope and the jaws of life to take apart my rusty boom. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay the guys in the machine shop to take care of that one for me.
28 June 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment