(sorry Dorian...)
I have nothing interesting to report, but I thought I better post before the blog police start hassling me. I'm trying to have a relaxing weekend. Aside from more time spent waiting for a mechanic to make up his mind (nothing catastrophic this time), I've been reading and watching movies with the nonREU dorm residents. We've adopted the tree frog that's been hanging out on our door lately. His name's Tiger. There's a light inside, so there are always lots of bugs on the window. We've been watching him extra closely for the last few days, and we've discovered that he leaves now and then to find a damp place to avoid drying out, so we started watering him. Now he never leaves, just eats bugs day and night. I'm starting my moving process tomorrow, and I'll be completely out of the dorm next weekend when the folks bring up my furnature. Good ole Tiger's the only thing I'll miss about that place! This has been a really weird and fragmented post, but it's all I've got right now. Get used to it.
30 July 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sigh. I wish I had a frog to water. No wait. The HELL I do.
That's not the same frog you stepped on, is it?
No, and we are never going to speak of that again!
Post a Comment