Laudedorian: Margaret don't let them fool you.....
coke zero is NOT coke "without anything to get in the way"
msexton9: Oh, i'm not fooled
Laudedorian: i didn' t think so... just making sure
msexton9: are you fooled?
Laudedorian: no
msexton9: that's too bad
Laudedorian: oh i still made the switch though
Laudedorian: which coke has the "I've got to break free"
commercials? those are the best!
msexton9: yeah, i like the ones with the old song
"I'd like to give the world a coke and keep it company"
Laudedorian: yeah.... that's good too
msexton9: i really would like to give the world a coke
Laudedorian: me too margaret, me too
msexton9: i'd say, "have a coke and a smile!"
Laudedorian: margaret... if they had a coke they would
already have a smile
msexton9: right, they come together
Laudedorian: we go together like a wink (scratch that)
COKE and a smile
msexton9: perfect
Laudedorian: so live anchovies for lunch today huh?
msexton9: no
Laudedorian: me neither
msexton9: i will however be enjoying the real thing
Laudedorian: the real thing?
msexton9: coke!
Laudedorian: ain't nothing like the real thing, baby
14 August 2005
Atlanta is the happiest place on earth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think we may have a problem.
I told you I still think they put trace amounts of cocaine in coke. It's effin addictive.
They should hire us to do their advertising.
Post a Comment