29 August 2005

Hooray for great group Chi!!

I've been feeling particularly old and stiff and tired lately, but I just got back from Tai Chi Club, and it made a huge difference. The instructor suggested that we had especially good group Chi (energy or life force) today, so maybe that's it. My shoulder is still feeling about 84 years old (home remedies for tendonitis will be appreciated), but it worked wonders for my over all energy, posture, and state of mind. To top it all off, I walked down to the dock to kill time before Jelly Time, and in the last 2 hours someone did the work I ordered last week (the website claimed that it was done yesterday afternoon, but it was NOT), so the JellyCam is coming soon to theaters near you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will the jelly cam be at IMAX? because that seems appropriate