13 August 2005
A friendly reminder
Last night in the middle of a panic over the whereabouts of my birth certificate, I happened to come across a bunch of things that I must have packed away over the course of several years. The first was an envelope of construction paper cards that informed me that my brother is a jerk (I know, and I'm sorry) and wished me good luck on my exams. Apparently one of Jake's classes wrote letters to all of the class's siblings who were in college and taking exams. Next I found a whole stack of post cards. They came from all over the world, Germany, Sweden, Equadore, the Grand Canyon, and quite a few from much closer to home. It was a nice reminder that a girl couldn't ask for better friends than mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's Maggie with a Y, and gosh darn all those terrorists trying to drive around legally (law abiding bastards!)
Post a Comment