Sitting at my desk actually working for once (but not for long), I found myself the only one not laughing out loud at my computer. I thought to myself, I thought, "Self, check your email, there must be more craziness!" And sure enough, there was.
9:04-M found 2 kittens in the parking lot. She can't keep them, but just couldn't leave them there. Can anyone help?
9:37-V thinks now's a good time to add that she has some too. Hers are a little older, have been to the vet, and one is "considerably more gender neutral than when [she] got it (the other will be soon)." She can't keep them, but doesn't want to split them up either. Please help if you can.
10:50-J shares a surprisingly detailed recipe for Bennigan's Baked Kitten Soup. Don't call the ASPCA or PETA, he's only kidding. It's actually a recipe for potato soup. Everyone laughs.
Aside from my boredom with cats-as-target-practice type humor, I have growing concerns that the lab is known as a good place to dump your unwanted pets. Currently there are three kittens (in addition to the four mentioned above) and two dogs staying with lab employees until they can find permanent families.
03 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment